Frequently Asked Questions
Have a doubt or query about Coronavirus, we have curated few answers
What's Corona virus?
Corona Viruses is a family of viruses that causes illness in humans and animals. The recent corona virus causes COVID-19 disease. This disease causes severe respiratory related infections.
What are Symptoms of COVID-19?
The common symptoms are cold, dry cough, fever and tiredness. Few patients have experienced aches and pains, running nose, sore throat and diarrhea. According to reports, some patients had infections without showing any symptoms. People who have high fever, cough and breathing difficulty should immediately seek medical attention. Please do call toll free number – 1075 before visiting healthcare centre.
How does Covid-19 spread?
According to the study, the infection can spread from person to person through small droplets from nose or mouth. Reports also warns that the virus can survive in environmental surfaces and can spread when a person touches it and later touches his/her mouth, nose, ears or face.
What are the prevention methods?
- Wash your hands often with a soap and water for around 20 seconds.
- Disinfect your hands or environmental surfaces using santizers that contains minimum 60% alcohol content.
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell
- Avoid unneeded travels and visits
- Maintain social distancing with minimum of 1 metre (3 feet).
- Avoid touching your eyes, face, ears or nose.
- Encourage your family, friends and colleagues to follow good practice to keep themselves safe and help prevent spreading of infection.
- Drink enough water and keep yourself hydrated.
- Keep yourself updated about the COVID-19 hotspots in your area.
- Feeling sick or ill, seek medical advice immediately
- Eat foods that improves your immuinity and Vitamins.
- Importantly obey your local government laws and respect curfew rules.